Xilinx ISE build problem

As a new OK user, I am working my way through the sample projects, for my 3010-1500 and 3001 V2 boards.

Following the ISE setup notes, I had no problems with the first few, First, Counters, Controls, for either board. But when I try to build Pipe Test, ISE fails quickly in Synthesis:

"[FONT=“Courier New”]Compiling vhdl file “C:/Documents and Settings/dbell5/My Documents/VHDL/OpalKelly/xem3010pipetest/pipe_in_check.vhd” in Library work.

ERROR:HDLParsers:3014 - “C:/Documents and Settings/dbell5/My Documents/VHDL/OpalKelly/xem3010pipetest/pipe_in_check.vhd” Line 14. Library unit FRONTPANEL is not available in library work.[/FONT]"

I created a new project and folder, copied in all the .ngc files, PipeTest.vhd, pipe_in_check.vhd, pipe_out_check.vhd, xem3010.ucf, and okLibrary.v. Added all (5) sources to the top level (PipeTest), and Generated, just as in the other samples.

Certainly a newbie error, but what is it?

Thanks!

Dave

Did you mean okLibrary.vhd ?

— Begin quote from Opal Kelly Support;3037

Did you mean okLibrary.vhd ?

— End quote

Ah, yes, yes, I did…
Looks like I had dragged okLibrary.vhd into a work folder, instead of copying it.
When I went on to another, all I had was the .v

I did have to go back and comment out some xem3010.ucf entries (LED and Button), but now it builds OK.

Thanks!

Dave