Problem Visual Studio 2005 and example

Hello,

My soft is written in C++ with Visual Studio 2005 and I use the MFC. I want to use the Xem 3005 module but I have a problem with the DLL that I can’t open with the instruction okFrontpanelDLL_loadlib().
Is there an example of application with MFC and Visual Studio 2005 in your Internet site?

Thank you
Laurent

Laurent–

What problems are you having? We (and others) have used VS 2005 with the API. You may want to search the forums to see if there is mention of a similar issue that someone else has had.

[QUOTE=Opal Kelly Support;1529]Laurent–

What problems are you having? We (and others) have used VS 2005 with the API. You may want to search the forums to see if there is mention of a similar issue that someone else has had.[/QUOTE]

My project is developped in Visual Studio 2005. It’s an MFC Application based on a dialog Box. I insert the 2 files okFrontPanelDLL.h/cpp into the project and I compile the project.
I execute the application but the function okFrontPanelDLL_LoadLib(NULL) return false. The DLL is in the current path of the project so I don’t understand where is the problem.

Please try any of the following:

1. Specify the full path to LoadLib.
  2. Try opening the DLL file for read (using standard file I/O methods).
  3. Relocating the DLL file to the project directory as well as the “Release” directory.

If LoadLib fails, it basically means that the DLL was not found. A little debugging will likely reveal that there was a misunderstanding between where you thought LoadLib was looking and where it was actually looking.

The problem is resolved !! :
“Unicode” must not be active when we start a new project with visual studio 2005.
When we start a new project in French with visual studio 2005, “Unicode” is automatically active, but when we start a new project in English “Unicode” is automatically inactive.