Why this project does not work?
After several moth of not doing anything on XEM3001 I am starting to use it to transfer data between the XEM3001v1 and a host PC. Then nothing works and I don’t understand what is the problem.
In my project I try to use pipeIn and pipeOut to move data between the FPGA - dual port ram and the host PC and I can’t get back what I send. Maybe someone see obvious mistakes that I make or there is a update that I did not install correctly
I am using XEM3001v1 and API - VC++ compiled on microsoft VC6. (i did load the most recent updates from OK website)
Attached are the HDL and CPP projects. It is as simple as I could make it but it dont work
Than for your help
hdl_MCAv2.zip (0 Bytes)
C_MCAv2.zip (0 Bytes)