okTrigoutFix XEM V1

Hi Jake,

I’m wondering about the 20050915-okTrigOutFix because before the fix, my app was working but not after.

I have also installed the okFirmware-20051026.FrmPkg (1.6) but it’s the same situation (i.e. app is ok before the okTrigOutFix, but not anymore after the okTrigOutFix).

Do you have any suggestions of things I should try out ?

Many thanks in advance,
Patrick.

Hi Patrick-

Please try the attached NGC for okTriggerOut. (one is included for 6.1 and 7.1 ISE).

Edited – Attachment removed since the attachment actually ‘fixed’ a nonexisting problem.

[QUOTE=Opal Kelly Support]
Please try the attached NGC for okTriggerOut. (one is included for 6.1 and 7.1 ISE).[/QUOTE]

Hi Jake,

Thanks for your zip. Here are my results:

• .ngc’s before 20050915-okTrigOutFix = okay

• 20050915-okTrigOutFix ngc’s = not good

• 20050915-okTrigOutFix ngc’s with okTriggerOut71.ngc (renamed to okTriggerOut.ngc) = not good

• .ngc’s before 20050915-okTrigOutFix with okTriggerOut71.ngc (renamed to okTriggerOut.ngc) = not good

Best regards,
Patrick.

Hi Jake,

I also tried with FrontPanel v1.3.0 alpha and although there is an improvement, now I seem to have 2 okCTriggerOutEvents every time I assert the ep_trigger line.

Patrick.

[QUOTE=pcazeles]Hi Jake,

I also tried with FrontPanel v1.3.0 alpha and although there is an improvement, now I seem to have 2 okCTriggerOutEvents every time I assert the ep_trigger line.

Patrick.[/QUOTE]

I got around that problem by clearing the ep_trigger line right at the next clock cycle.