Hi, I ran into the error [Synth 8-5809]: Error generated from encrypted envelope when attempting to synthesize my design for XEM7010-A200 in Vivado. I then reproduced the error using the sample project “DES”. Here’s what I did in the DES case -
- Downloaded FrontPanel executable & installed
- Created a new project, associated it with the XEM-7010-A200 in Vivado.
- Copied the des files (.v and .xdc) in the Samples folder for the XEM7010 to the above project directory
- Copied the FrontPanelHDL files to the same project directory
- included all of the above as sources + constraints files in my vivado project.
- Attempted to synthesize in vivado.
The error points to many lines within the okPipeIn module, which is encrypted, as generating the error I believe. is there an alternate version of this module I should use instead? Please let me know if anyone has any ideas!