Uncompatible netlist files

Hi,

I just got my new xem6310-150. I have created an empty xilinx ise project, as you can see in the attached pictures. The part is xc6slx150-2fgg484.

Now, when I add to the project any of the related ngc netlist files I get an error message, telling me that I’m trying to include a netlist file compiled for the lx45 part, not the lx150.

Thanks for your support,

Cayetano Santos

picture.jpg (76.5 KB)

picture2.jpg (93.6 KB)

[QUOTE=csantos;4143]Hi,

I just got my new xem6310-150. I have created an empty xilinx ise project, as you can see in the attached pictures. The part is xc6slx150-2fgg484.

Now, when I add to the project any of the related ngc netlist files I get an error message, telling me that I’m trying to include a netlist file compiled for the lx45 part, not the lx150.

Thanks for your support,

Cayetano Santos[/QUOTE]

Same Issue, all the ngc’s ned to be recompiled by opal kelly for the xc6slx150-2fgg484

Here I post the answer from Opal Kelly support, hope it helps …

" … you should not add the NGC files to your project. You only need to place them in the project folder on your filesystem. Please see the README file in the Samples folder for more information … "

Indeed it works, even if I’m not sure to fully agree (why not just recompiling the ngc for the right target ?? )

csantos