Setting I/O Voltages

According to page 16 of XEM6310-UM.pdf, the I/O voltages of the expansion connectors can be changed by applying different VCCO voltages. But before that, two ferrite beads need to be removed. Can anyone tell me where the two ferrite beads locates? It would be better to attach a photo to illustrate.

Thanks a lot.

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]The silkscreens for the [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]ferrite beads [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]were mistakenly left off this PCB revision. The two images attached should help locate the beads and illustrate their application. Please see the XEM6310 User’s Manual for more details.[/FONT][/COLOR]

XEM6310-FB1.jpg (47.3 KB)

XEM6310-FB2.jpg (49.2 KB)

— Begin quote from Opal Kelly Support;3882

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]The silkscreens for the [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]ferrite beads [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]were mistakenly left off this PCB revision. The two images attached should help locate the beads and illustrate their application. Please see the XEM6310 User’s Manual for more details.[/FONT][/COLOR]

— End quote

It would be really nice if these diagrams were updated in the current online version of the XEM6310 user’s manual. Unless I missed something the only way I found out how to remove the beads was by googling and finding this thread.

Hi,

Links below about XEM6310 ferrite location are broken:
XEM6310-FB1.jpg (47.3 KB)
XEM6310-FB2.jpg (49.2 KB)

Could you put back these photos ?

Thanks a lot

Hi frederic_gourme,

The two ferrite bead locations are circled in red in the attached images.

Cheers,
okAlex

Hi okAlex,
Hi okSupport,

thanks a lot for the images showing the locations of the ferrite beads.
But which of them is FB1 / FB2?
(missing the original image file names containing “FB1/FB2”)

Unfortunately (Why?) they are not labeled on the board.

Regards,
Horst.