PicoBlaze and Assembly Program

Hello,

I have serious “time” problem!!!
I need your help about a project for PicoBlaze.
in this project i have firstly to write assembly code/program for picoblaze
describing a kind of fire alarm system which then i will use it
in Xilinx ISE 9.2 program into an older program/system as a component.

-= AIM=-

The determination of parameters will become via a terminal program which will be executed in a PC, and which will communicate with the card that we use via serial connection (Terminal v1.9b).
The processor Picoblaze will receive the parameters via one unit UART that will be connected in this under the form regional and the description of which in VHDL – the components of UART are ready. The parameters will be 5, which are the following: the upper limit of temperature for Low risk and High risk modes and the time intervals (in seconds) among the successive samplings for each mode (sampling periods). Each parameter represented with 3 digits and it might take values in interval [0, 255]. The operation of system will begin after it in total receives all the parameters via the terminal, 15 continuant (without voids) characters.

-= Parameters =-

1. Low Risk - L: the initial situation and the one in which is found mainly the node/system at the duration of one day of low venturousness for fires. Such are considered the days with temperatures in the region of 20-30 C. In this the mode node each 10 sec call a sensor/ROM to give a measurement of temperature and after that receives and sends wireless in the central node system of network (may station). We care about temperature and time!!!

2. High Risk - H: the situation in that is expected that will be found mainly one node/system at the duration of one day of high venturousness for fires. Such are considered the days with temperatures in the region of 30-40 C. In this the mode node each 5 sec call the sensor/ROM to give a measurement of temperature and him it sends wireless in the central node of network. We care about temperature and time!!!

3. Emergency - E: the situation in that is expected that will enter one node when is found near in the forehead of fire. Such case is expected in temperatures of region of 40-127 C. In this the mode node each 1 sec calls the sensor/ROM to give a measurement of temperature and him sends wireless. We care about temperature and time!!!
    The determination of parameters will become via a terminal program which will be executed in a PC, and which will communicate with the card that we use via serial connection (Terminal v1.9b).
    The processor Picoblaze will receive the parameters via one unit UART that will be connected in this under the form regional and the description of which in VHDL – the components of UART are ready.

We have to translate those parameters to assembly code that read Picoblaze!!!

I need help…there is any assembly code for this problem!!!

I looking forward for your answers…