LabVIEW VI's Not Executable When Importing FrontPanel DLL

I am trying to import the FrontPanel DLLs into LabVIEW 2015 using the “Import Shared Library” tool and have VI’s that are not executable upon completion. The problem seems to be that the LabVIEW tool does not know how to interpret the HND structure. The output report says that I need to “replace the empty cluster that the wizard generates with a control or indicator that uses supported data types”. Does anyone know how to do this? I tried looking in the C-header file for the struct definition so that I could create a LabVIEW cluster with the same data types but did not find the a reference to the actual structure definition.

I think that I could also use someone else’s LabVIEW libraries, if willing to share. I tried to download links from some related posts but my browser cannot find the links to the files.

Any advise/help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stephen

Btw, the output report from LabVIEW is below:

Import Shared Library Report

Thursday, January 05, 2017 6:31:44 PM

Your generated files are installed in the following folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2015\user.lib\okFrontPanel

Parsing header file warnings:
No errors/warnings occurred when parsing the header file.

The following errors/warnings occurred when generating the wrapper VIs for this shared library.

Cannot create VI
The following VI cannot be created. This might indicate that the associated function contains parameters of a data type that cannot be converted directly. To work around this issue, you can create a custom control or typedef control to represent a complex structure or multidimensional array, then re-run the Import Shared Library wizard and select Update VIs from a shared library. Using the same shared library, step through the wizard again. On the Configure VIs and Controls page, assign the custom control or typedef to the associated parameter(s). Complex structures include nested structures, structures containing arrays, arrays of strings, and multidimensional arrays.
Configure FPGA From Memory With Reset.vi
Configure FPGA With Reset.vi
Get FPGA Reset Profile.vi
Get FPGA Reset Profile With Size.vi
Set FPGA Reset Profile.vi
Set FPGA Reset Profile With Size.vi

VI Not Executable
The VI is not executable because of one of the following reasons:

1. The shared library or a dependent file is not installed. To make the VI executable, you must install the shared library and all support files on the computer on which you run the VI.
  2. A required custom control might be empty or cannot be found. To make the VI executable, update the custom control manually.
  3. The VI contains a parameter with an unsupported data type. To make the VI executable, you must replace the empty cluster that the wizard generates with a control or indicator that uses supported data types.
    ok Device Sensors Destruct.vi
    ok Device Sensors Get Sensor Count.vi
    ok Device Settings Delete.vi
    ok Device Settings Destruct.vi
    ok Device Settings Get Int.vi
    ok Device Settings Get String.vi
    ok Device Settings Save.vi
    ok Device Settings Set Int.vi
    ok Device Settings Set String.vi
    ok Firmware Package Destruct.vi
    ok Firmware Package Get Firmware.vi
    ok Firmware Package Get Firmware Count.vi